Behind every great business is a team of great office administrators – no business can function without them. It takes a special kind of person to be an awesome office administrator – and that person could be you.
The Office administration jobs are amongst the most frequently advertised and highly sought-after jobs, providing job security, variety and responsibility, opportunities to work in diverse workplaces, and an excellent general training ground. Opportunities in office administration exist in every industry, from creative to corporate to not-for-profit organisations, as well as in small and large businesses.
What qualifications you’ll need
Completing a training course in Office Administration may give you a distinct advantage when you’re applying for jobs. Most administration positions require advanced End User Computer Training, especially in Word , Internet and Excel. Excellent writing and numerical skills are also a must – and a fast typing speed skill comes very handy.
What will be your job description
There is a range of roles in administration. Generally office managers are responsible for organisational and other office duties necessary to effectively and efficiently run a business. Tasks include filing and integrating information to be used by staff and clients, managing internal staff and external client communications, maintaining office equipment and supplies, taking care of mail and banking, and managing invoicing and payroll.
IT skills are also highly regarded as office managers are often required to provide IT support to other staff members.
- Administration assistant
- Personal assistant (PA) and executive assistant (EA)
- Office manager
- Virtual assistant
To develop your skills in office administration and to increase your employment opportunities please register for the Office Administration and End User Computer Course please select the one you prefer below.
- Online Registration - This is simple, quick and easy. Just complete the online form attach proof of payment and submit.
- Offline Registration - By simply downloading the online form, fill all the necessary info and email it back to us on email@example.com
- WhatsApp Registration - Send us your name, surname, course of interest and your location or nearest branch to this number 081 599 1927
- Walk In Registration - Walk in to any of our stores and register for the course of your choice