Similar to all emerging economies in the world, South Africa has a large population of unemployed folks seeking to land a good job or what most people call the dream job. With this in mind, numerous Job Websites in South Africa have sprung up in an attempt to bridge the gap between the employer and the massive pool of unemployed people.
Before the internet had evolved into what it is today many job seekers, throughout Africa, would resort to physically handing their CV in at a potentially employer. To add to this, job seekers would also visit job centers as well as look to the local paper in order to find employment in a specific sector. Unfortunately, jobs published in papers, job centers, or even local community boards were very limited and only targeted certain sectors.
This prevented many individuals from finding that perfect job with ease. Fast forward to 2017, and now South African job seekers have access, via a mobile device or laptop, to a plethora of recruitment websites that offer up a thousands of different vacancies each day.
While there are thousands of recruitment websites on the internet, Siluo Ulutho Technologies has selected some of the very best websites where African job seekers can essentially find the job of their dreams.
- Career jet Click here to visit the website
- Indeed Click here to visit the website
- Career Junction Click here to visit the website
- Careers24 Click here to visit the website
- Jobmail Click here to visit the website
- Best Jobs Click here to visit the website
- Pnet Click here to visit the website
- Gumtree Click here to visit the website
- Jobvine Click here to visit the website
- Bizcommunity Click here to visit the website