We are currently looking for a potential candidate to fill the Learnership Facilitator position, situated in Eastern Cape – Hofmeyr ( 1.5hr drive from Queenstown).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB : The incumbent will take the role of managing the learnership schedule, preparing and
conducting lessons and providing assessments
Course: Office Administration
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Cluster unit standards learning material into applicable learning programmes
Manage the administration of learner program, including registering the learners with MICT
Report on all necessary SETA expectations
Facilitate the theoretical and practical components of learnership
Asses all learners registered for the learnership, complying with all assessment policies and
Keep records of attendance and send to the Training Academy Director
Prepare prior to each class to ensure knowledge of relevant unit standards and course
1. Facilitation skills
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Technical Capacity.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum of 2 years practical relevant occupational experience in Administration
2. Competent in all outcomes of the national assessors unit standards as stipulated by
3. Minimum of 2 years Training and Assessment experience
4. Must be computer literate
Please send your CV to email@example.com before 19th March 2018